- One Night (Yek Shab) is a 2005 motion picture. It was the directorial debut of Niki Karimi in cinema.
- One Night is a live album recorded and released by ELO Part II. The concert was recorded on 20 May 1996 at a concert in Australia while the band was on tour. It was called “One Night” since ELO was in Australia only for one night. The album’s official release was UK, 1996 2 CD and US, 1997 1 CD.
- One Night is the title of an album by folk singer/guitarist Greg Brown. It was re-released on CD by Red House Records.
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- look attentively; “watch a basketball game”
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
- a small portable timepiece
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship’s crew are on duty
- (Greek mythology) the prince of Troy who abducted Helen from her husband Menelaus and provoked the Trojan War
- The capital of France, on the Seine River; pop. 2,175,000. Paris was held by the Romans, who called it Lutetia, and by the Franks, and was established as the capital in 987 under Hugh Capet. It was organized into three parts—the Île de la Cité (an island in the Seine), the Right Bank, and the Left Bank—during the reign of Philippe-Auguste 1180–1223. The city’s neoclassical architecture dates from the modernization of the Napoleonic era, which continued under Napoleon III, when the bridges and boulevards of the modern city were built
- sometimes placed in subfamily Trilliaceae
- A commercial city in northeastern Texas; pop. 24,699
- the capital and largest city of France; and international center of culture and commerce
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images on or from videotape
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- A videocassette
- the visible part of a television transmission; “they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone”
- Having eaten or drunk to one’s limits or satisfaction
- containing as much or as many as is possible or normal; “a full glass”; “a sky full of stars”; “a full life”; “the auditorium was full to overflowing”
- full moon: the time when the Moon is fully illuminated; “the moon is at the full”
- Containing or holding as much or as many as possible; having no empty space
- Containing or holding much or many; having a large number of
- beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening; “full the cloth”
Day 197: Large Format Portait
One of the most surreal and magical day’s I’ve had here. Let’s go over it real quick.
Up next was Breakfast, where I ate with a few friends that got up early. The day was filled with a trip with the magnificent Reba and Caroline to go eat ice cream, watch Reba sketch, and hang out with Caroline as she did some shopping for herself and her madre who’s coming to visit in Paris! That was fun. The bike back was wonderful and relaxing, and I broke it to them both that I ride a unicycle. Caroline and I have decided we’ll go on Unicycle/longboard rides when we return to SAV. That should be a blast. The afternoon was watch HP 5 time (we’ve been watching one a day, 5 yesderday, 7 part 1 tomorrow) I fell asleep (up for 20 hours at that point) for about half an hour. Up next was self portrait time, but before I could do that Taylor (left) borrowed my tripod and taught me how to use a Large Format (4×5) camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (very excellent and exciting) we snapped some quick portraits of him and Hunter (right) and the pic above was my best impression (and metering check) of what they negatives will likely turn out like. Pretty cool stuff. After that we took some portraits of everyone all dressed up for Pierre’s Opera in the quarry! What an incredible night it was! We all looked ready for prom! It was a lovely night and I got to take Reba and Caroline (sort of, they sat right next to me and we hung out the whole night) It’s hard being on a date with two girls! I only had one jacket, and that ended up with Catherine anyway because she asked before either of them! So much pressure I put on myself, but I’m sure they thought it was charming. I certainly had a wonderful time, and somehow even after being up for a full 30 hours didn’t nod off but once for a few seconds during the 3 hour performance that night. What a dramatic and fanciful opera/dance it was! I even recognized some of the dance moves in one section from a video I’d seen recently on youtube. Haha. Interesting day indeed. Sleep was well deserved, and I got to it after a quick hour chatting with people with Reba at the bar.
One Night Only